Welcome! If you’ve come looking for news and information about my research, teaching, and outreach activities, you’ve come to the right place. This is also the right place to check out my fabulous team of students, postdocs, and staff! But first, a little bit about me: I am currently a Professor in the Department of Earth Sciences and the NSERC/MDA/CSA/CEMI Industrial Research Chair in Earth and Space Exploration here at the University of Western Ontario. I am also the Director of the Institute for Earth and Space Exploration, Director of the Canadian Lunar Research Network, and Chair of the Planetary Sciences Division of the Geological Association of Canada
- Congratulations to Nikol and Tianqi!
- Guest on Ask and Astrobiologist Show
- Interviewed live on CTV Morning Live
- Celebrating recent student successes
- New research published on the Sudbury impact structure
- Modeling concentric crater fill in Utopia Planitia, Mars, with an ice flow line model
- New morphological mapping and interpretation of ejecta deposits from Orientale Basin on the Moon