- Ph.D. Candidate in Geology and Planetary Science (Collaborative Specialization)
- Impact melt rocks found on Earth and the Moon: Examining physical characteristics of impactites and impact crater ejecta, how their morphology and processes of formation relate to terrestrial volcanic deposits, and how this comparison can help us better describe, classify, and name impactites.
- M.Sc. in Earth Sciences – Carleton University 2014 – 2016)
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Earth Sciences – Carleton University 2009 – 2014)
- 2021 – 22 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- 2020 – 21 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- Graff and Osinski, 2021. Impactites on Earth and the Moon: Examining impact melt rocks and assessing their link to volcanic deposits on Earth and other planetary bodies. GAC-MAC 2021 – Conference Abstract.
- Graff and Osinski, 2020. A petrographic analysis of pyroclastic rocks from Lake Taupo, New Zealand and impactites from the Popigai impact crater in Siberia, Russia. 51st Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (LPSC LI) – Conference Abstract.