The Fate of Carbonate Rocks During Hypervelocity Impact Events.
(1) M.Sc. Geology (2018), University of Calgary, Calgary, AB – Thesis title: Depositional, Diagenetic and Structural History of the Devonian Succession beneath the Athabasca Oil Sands of Northern Alberta
(2) B.Sc. Geology (2013), University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB – Thesis title: Genesis of the Carbonate Hardgrounds from Sleaford Mere, South Australia, Australia
(1) (2018, 2019, 2020) Queen Elizabeth II Scholarship
(2) (2017) Alberta Graduate Student Scholarship
(3) (Fall 2012, Winter 2013) Dean’s Honour List
N. D. Garroni, G. R. Osinski, and S. L. Simpson, 2019. Exploring the Origin of Carbonates from Well M0077A, Chicxulub Crater, Mexico. 50th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference 2019 (LPI Contrib. No. 2132), P. 2.