Last modified 4 weeks ago
(Working) Thesis Title
Colonization of Shocked Basalt from Vargeão Dome and Vista Alegre, Brazil: Implications for the Search of Life on Mars.
- Investigation of microbial colonization in impact-generated terrestrial basaltic targets.
- Relationship between biomass and shock levels in basalts.
- Efficacy of shocked impact craters as a potential habitat and how it may relate to the origin and evolution of life.
B.Sc Medical Science with Geology minor, University of Western Ontario (2018)
Awards & Scholarships
- Mineralogical Association of Canada Undergraduate Student Award
- Undergraduate Pre-thesis Award, Faculty of Science, University of Western Ontario
- Charles. A. Southworth Memorial Prize in Paleontology, Department of Earth Science, University of Western Ontario